“Family dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2016

A fun family dinner. Our server was excellent and made good recommendations. Two of us had had lamb chops and they are awesome. Also we recommend the chicken piccata and you have to make a trip to the Gelato station. A great way to top off your meal.

Reviewed December 15, 2016

Food comparable with restaurants catering to a crowd with a comfortable wallet, but everything's just OK: ambiance, atmosphere, food, beverage selection.Wide-ranging and interesting food selection for lunch. Waitstaff excellent.

Winter's light shining reflected off building across the street into the restaurant made it exceedingly challenging on eyesight, if facing that building and trying to focus on your table guest..., could have used sunglasses!

Don't like walking in from a cold day to a 'check-in" stand so close to the doors. felt cold and uninviting.

Ciro's burger overdone for medium rare. Handcut fries well seasoned, plentiful, and pleasing to the eye.

1  Thank FALCON6925
Reviewed December 7, 2016

I traveled 20 miles out-of-my-way here on the suggestion of a friend. The menu looked promising, but the hubris of this place doomed it. I asked for seating for one, and was directed to a pathetically small and sad table in a hallway corner! When I asked for a different location, I was led past a half-dozen open booths in the main seating area to an even less desirable location than the first! Needless-to-say I left without a bite, wanting no part of this restaurant that treats its patrons so unabashedly poorly. Why pay high food prices to be insulted by staff as a solo diner? There are dozens of other promising eateries in town happy to serve.

6  Thank 1000mL
Reviewed November 21, 2016

This is a great, noisy welcoming place to eat! Food was very good and the service as well. We did not have reservations but were seated within less time than expected. The gelato looked lovely but we chose not to partake; it was hard to resist especially since we were seated so close to the gelato station.
Portions were good and pricing fair

Reviewed November 13, 2016

This was our first time at the restaurant, and we went with friends. If you are thinking about trying this restaurant, make sure you make a reservation. This restaurant is very busy. There were a lot of items on the menu, so finding something to order will not be a problem. I ordered the gnocchi in a butternut squash sauce. Very good (but rich...so probably not the best option if you calorie counting). My husband ordered the mussels, and they were delicious. The portions were very generous. The restaurant sells gelato, which you purchase at the counter. They will give you a sample to try. We got the coconut gelato, and it reminded me of Capri. Delicious!