2 people are viewing this hotel
US$134
Priceline
US$159
Free cancellation until 23-02-10
Reserve now, pay at stay
TravelocityUS$134
Hotels.comUS$134
Destinia.comUS$168
All reviews historic hotel wood beams wedding venue bed was comfortable downtown lancaster main building first floor amish country repurposed ballroom blinds desk
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2022 via mobile

The booking was only for one night. The hotel location is not the best BUT the hotel let me tell you is the BEST in town. Totally shocked with the everything inside, its beautiful. Check in was smooth and my room was gorgeous. Spacious and clean and just beautiful!!

Room tip: Free WiFi, mini fridge, safe in room
Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed August 14, 2022

If you stay more that two nights it is stated that your room will be cleaned. We stayed three nights and the second day our room was not attended to. This shows disorganization in regard to who is staying how long. When we asked for the room to be attended to we were met with resistance by one of the front desk men, while another woman working the front desk tried to be accommodating. Considering we had a family event and had a total of 6 rooms for the weekend I would think it would have been better service. Allot of unhappy folks working there. We are returning to Lancaster in September and will not return here.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed July 17, 2022

Rooms are quaint, but noisy (loud ice machine in hall has no doors so you will hear it in your room, you will hear every step of your early morning riser neighbors in the creaky floors). Front desk a bit understaffed as they also take incoming phone reservations so you may have to wait a bit to check in). Morning coffee in lobby was delicious, but they may check you out by mistake and lock you out of your room like they did me. Nice Bigelow toiletries, but plastic cups made it feel like a low-budget hotel. Note of bed said they didn't change sheets except for over 2 day stays unless requested...for MY SAFETY. Very odd.. That made me question where a solo traveler, or family with children had safety issues in the past. I felt safe. No black out curtains, so lights from parking lot will fill your room at night through the wooden shutters.

Mixed bag hotel.

Room tip: Ask for room on top floor (avoid creaky floor noises) and away from loud ice machine
Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed July 8, 2022 via mobile

My husband and I spent two nights at the Cork Factory Hotel last weekend for a wedding. The historic hotel is set among a few buildings on a campus with ample free parking! We were in building 9, not the main building, so we didn’t have the amenities of the main building….lobby area with seating, coffee bar, and indoor access to the banquet hall. Our building was close enough that the other buildings were only a short walk. Our room was spacious, the bed was comfortable, and bathroom was well equipped with soaps, shampoos and fluffy towels. The room was a bit dark and could use more overhead lighting. There was no microwave nor full length mirror in the room. I think these should be added for a better stay in the room. There is also no restaurant on campus for breakfast. This would also be a nice amenity. Employees are very friendly and accommodating, some of the nicest I’ve met! We enjoyed drinks and food across the street at Quips Pub. Remember your ID if going in the evening. A lovely stay, but add the above amenities and it would be better.

Room tip: Outdoor patio area to the right of the main lobby.
Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank Roberta M
Reviewed May 27, 2022 via mobile

I received a 4 night stay here as a birthday present and could not be happier with the hotel they chose. Our room on the 3rd floor was extremely clean and very roomy. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the bathroom and bed , which was an issue in some reviews. We did not have any issues with the sounds from adjoining rooms, which was also a complaint in some reviews. The hotel was close to attractions and walking distance to restaurants. The staff were very friendly. Coffee is offered in the lobby every morning. Thankfully the cups are very big because the coffee was delicious. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2022