1,858 results
All reviews double tree willow valley water playground cookies the palm court hole golf course indoor waterpark pool area dutch wonderland breakfast buffet great for kids beautiful hotel wedding reception upon check nice pool family vacation hot tub
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love every second of it and we were so sad we had to check out earlier. It was very clean, pool was nice and warm, location was ideal, staff is attentive. Room attendant brought balloons and candies for my daughter birthday ( her own initiative) and restaurant staff was patient and amazing. Everything was great. Cookies are warm and fresh. We looove it and will stay there in heartbeat. The only downside is that we checked booked through expedia but had to check out earlier- hotel could not reimburse us for missed night but told us to work with expedia ( when we checked in and checked out ). When I called expedia- no notes were there on the reservations and expedia is working out with the hotel now to provide us with the refund- I am confident it will be giving to us considering the level of service we received

Room Tip: try not to face inside- a lot of parties there
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was there for a day conference. The,lunch provided was OK, but not,hot enough. Meeting room was crowded and it was hard to get in and out of seats due to placement of tables. The hotel was very nice and fortunately, the loud noise on Friday night ended at a reasonable time. Reception was super and so was the checkout.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
DoubleTreeLancaster, Guest Relations at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your experience here at the resort. We are reviewing your comments with our team as we continually work to improve our guest experience for all events. We are happy to hear you had a wonderful guest experience at check out.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in room 4025 Oct 6 to Oct 8. I am a hilton honors member and used the app to check in a pick my room. For some reason the room I picked was changed. I prefer to be on the same floor as the lobby, which i selected but was moved to the floor above without explanation. The room had two queens and a whirlpool bath. The room was clean. The beds were comfortable. The air conditioner cycled on and off the entire time which was annoying. The service panel to the whirlpool kept falling off as it was held on by velcro. Again, not that big of a deal.

The restaurant for breakfast had good food and was quick.

The reason for choosing this hotel, and paying more than double than the hotel I had originally picked, was that it offers a cool pool consisting of a small water slide and a larger water slide. On Sunday October 7 we spent several hours in the pool and the kids loved the slides. However on Monday the large slide was closed because they did not have enough lifeguards. My kids were very upset. I wish they had told me that the large slide is only available on weekends.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
DoryHK, General Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Christopher C
Thanks you for your recent visit and sharing your feedback. I’m sorry you had a mixed service experience with us. I will be looking into these concerns with the team to correct for the future.
I would like the opportunity to make this right for you. Please contact me directly at 717-464-2711 or email Dory.hoffman-kumar@hilton .com.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited this hotel last sunday night with the family to do some Amish country sightseeing and was very pleasant and met all of our expectations. Breakfast buffet was delicious, staff was friendly. We would like to come back so the kids can play in the kids pool and we can visit the train museum.

Room Tip: we stayed in the HHonors floor, which is the 5th and it is much quieter
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank U2982QScarlosd

So wonderful to hear you had an exceptional stay here at the resort. A great time of the year to visit Strasburg Railroad is during Christmas for their Seasonal Adventures. We hope to see you again soon and welcome you back to the resort.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room was a reasonable size "1 bedroom suite". Bed was excellent. The hotel has a nice vibe on the weekend, a combo of family vacations and wedding guests. Staff is very nice and quick to respond to any request. Breakfast buffet was good and reasonable. Nice pool and a nice kids water park.

Room Tip: you may not want a room facing the courtyard if there is a party scheduled for an evening
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

So happy to hear you had a wonderful weekend here with us. We hope to welcome you home again soon.