“Sports bar with every football game on”

Station House Tavern
Ranked #90 of 641 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a great place to go and watch your favorite team no matter who that team is. They had 1 tv dedicated to every game that was playing on Sunday afternoon. Good variety of beers. Nice size menu. Wait staff very good considering how busy they were for the games.

I have one negative comment. They are NOT flexible with their menu items. I have a potatoe allergy so I asked them to substitute tortilla chips for fries with their cheesesteak fries. The waitress went and ask. She was told no substitutions to the menu were permitted. I even suggested they charge me extra for it. She tried her hardest and was told no by the cook (who was the owner). The waitress thought it was a bepad descision too cuz how hard is it to throw cheesesteak over tortilla chips rather than fries? Even the manager said there was nothing he could do because the cook was the owner. That was just poor business in my eyes. So instead of making a food sale and even adding an up charge, he chose to get zero. Dumb! So I ate nothing while my husband had wings, which he said were good.

Mr Owner, you may want to rethink substitution policy in lieu of gaining a happy customer. Wont be back. I do not recommend this place if you have a food allergy due to the inflexibility of the cook.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I often go to the station house to hang out, have a beer and get some great food. If you love bar food like I do you’ll love it. I recommend the wings with the bottle of station house sauce to add extra. One of my friends will always get the half order of station house fries and according to her the Best Long Island anywhere. I have taken my teenage children here to grab a meal too and they love the food, my son is constantly asking to go back. Go often, get to know the amazing staff and have a great time watching the game with friends! See you there!

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped by Station house for some late night food and drinks. It definitely had a sports bar feel with several TVs mounted on the walls everywhere.
It was pretty packed that night because it was the Stanley cup finals but all of the staff were very accommodating and attentive. The food was good (I ordered wings), they had a good selection of wing flavors between sauces and dry rubs, and also gave the choice of which style of wings were preferred (all drums or flats) at a small charge. Single orders could also be split between flavors for an additional charge.
I did expect a late night discount menu or atleast a game time discount but there weren't any specials running. Overall it was a good meal at a chill spot and I will most likely be back when I'm in the area.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

We were in Amish Country sightseeing and were looking for a place to catch the Pens & Cavs games that evening and discovered heaven will at least on Thursday nights. They have quesadilla night and $3 Blue Moon rails on Thursday nights. The quesadillas were awesome and the service was great. I recommend trying out the Station House on a Thursday night!

Reviewed April 24, 2018

Go here quite often Food is good and has a great atmosphere. Alot of TVs and quick service. This place is better than BWW in my opinion