1,316 results
All reviewsdutch wonderlandcookiesone bedroom suitedirectly across the streetpool and hot tuboatmealamish countrybreakfast roomfree breakfastpull out couchtanger outletsbreakfast staffmake your own wafflesgreat place to stayroom was largelincoln highwayfront desk staff
Reviewed July 19, 2018

We went to Lancaster to see a performance at the American Music Theater. The room was spacious with a living room area that included an extended countertop which doubles as a desk and a small 2-person dining table. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, and was quick to fix our key card once it had gotten demagnetized by a cell phone... The included breakfast was good and included favorites such as make-your-own waffles, scrambled eggs, yogurt and pastries. For an average rate of about $115/per night, this hotel is a good value!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank SandraKece
Janet R, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lancaster (Amish Country), PA, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Thank you for your kind review on your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel and staff to be accommodating to you and your needs. We look forward to helping you with any future stays you may have in the Lancaster area.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Every summer we stay at this location for 2 nights for the past 6 years , it’s right across the street from Dutch wonderland and the outlets . I always give this location a great review, when we stay .
This time I have to say we were very disappointed, we arrived in Lancaster early since we do drive about 3 hours to get there, so we went to Lunch and did some shopping.
We finally went to the hotel and it was about 4:15pm , we were greeted by a female (Logan) who wasn’t that friendly, I gave our name and she stated our room wasn’t ready ! It’s 415pm and the room isn’t ready ? I said isn’t check in at 4pm ? She replied yes , the rooms are still being cleaned , I replied shouldn’t the rooms be cleaned before the 4pm check in ? She had no response except give me your cell number and I’ll call you when the room is ready .
After driving for over 3 hours with two young children this was uncalled for !
Being a Radisson club member our rooms should be ready and we should be acknowledged as a member !
Finally at 5 pm we get the call from the front desk that the room is ready , we once again drive back to the hotel and now we were greeted by the manager (Ben) who in the past I gave compliments to , this time I tell him , we checked in already but our room wasn’t ready , he replied well it is summer! Do I care ? No ! I want my room that we pay for at the right time of check in not one hour later . Maybe you need more help during the summer.
The next morning we wake up to go down to have breakfast, and oh boy the whole (fully booked) hotel guests are in the room 20x20 looking at each other , all 15 tables are taken with about 80 adults and 20 children standing around, no food is prepared, all drinks are empty, no staff around , one worker brought out bananas and oranges, very poor service, we went out to eat .
The last day , we decided to go down earlier to eat , since it was a zoo our first morning, well once again the room is packed , all tables are packed , adults and kids standing around waiting for food , that never came out or was very slow to come out .
How can you have one hot service plate with eggs and sausage when the hotel is totally booked up ?
Once again we said let’s leave since we are going home anyway, so we pack up our vehicle and I run in to check out, once again (Logan) is at the desk holding a conversation with someone, I said can I check out , she says what’s your last name ? I give it to her and she gives me the check out bill , no thank you for staying , no how was your stay , etc just nasty...
this visit definitely left a bad taste.....
Maybe the Marriott will become our new hotel, since it’s right next door
I heard they take better care of their customers with club member cards!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Country Inn & Suites
Lancaster. I wanted to take this opportunity to apologize for any dissatisfaction or inconvenience you encountered during your stay. It is never our intention to have our guest feel less than satisfied when they leave our establishment. Our goal is to
provide you with gracious hospitality and amenities that fulfill your needs. However, we did not meet your expectations and for that we offer our sincerest apologies. Your feedback is very important to us and will be taken into consideration as we strive to improve our guests experience.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

This hotel never disappoints! Always clean & comfortable. This is probably our 15th stay at this property.
(Don’t bother with the newer Fairfield Marriott next door-they gave our reserved room away last year by 7pm when Country Inn was full.)

1  Thank FamilythatTravelsEC
Janet R, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lancaster (Amish Country), PA, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review on your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoy your stays with us and chose to stay at our property when you visit the Lancaster area. Our staff strives to make all our guest feel welcome and at home, and it sounds like we have accomplished this for you and your family. We look forward to helping you with all your future stays here in the Lancaster area.

Reviewed July 15, 2018