“Must Have! Signature Grilled Chicken Cesaer Salad!”
Review of The Belvedere Inn

The Belvedere Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
The Belvedere Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 639 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: E Lemon St.
Reviewed May 13, 2018

We have been to this restaurant many times. They are known for their chargrilled romaine heart chicken cesaer salad. It is fantastic! This is a must-have and very filling! They have an assortment of many good dishes also. We are usually never disappointed when we come to eat here. They have a nice rooftop dining area, too. A really nice place for a romantic dinner and atmosphere to match. A great place to eat!

1  Thank 541natalies

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Have been there several times and each time we come away impressed. Took my wife there for Mother’s Day. Easy parking in parking garage a half block away. We were seated immediately m we did have reservations. Host and wait staff were dressed very neatly and were very professional. You could tell they were well trained. Great atmosphere inside. Ordered our drinks and were served expeditiously. My wife ordered the trout and l, the flat iron steak. Presentation was superb and we were both well satisfied with the taste of our selections. Our waitress was very attentive. We will go back and I’d certainly recommend The Belvedere to others

1  Thank Heb2013
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Went on a Friday night st the last minute. Got the only remaining outside table. The staff always gracious, and the owners are generally present and attentive. Grilled Caesar salad is a favorite. You can't go wrong. Great specials.

1  Thank BetsyW192
Reviewed May 8, 2018

Such good food, for lunch, dinner or just a quick bite and drink at the bar! Nothing better in Lancaster!

1  Thank Marshall M
Reviewed May 6, 2018

I made my reservation through Open Table and requested seating at the outside patio weather permitting. Our request was honored. There was a little accident and their sprinkler system for their gorgeous hanging baskets were getting watered at the wrong time. No one was bothered. The crew did there best to clean everything up. Our hostess Kim was great. We asked for a suggestion on a bottle of Cabernet and she suggested Joel Gott from Napa Valley, CA. It was a $48.00 which was reasonable and good. We ordered most of the specials. The lobster scampi ($15.00) and Petite Caesar ($6.00). My husband had the swordfish with Shrimp ($35.00) and I had the surf and turf, filet mignon w/scallops ($48.00). I asked if they could serve the meal without the pepper sauce because I am not a fan of pepper and Kim said sure no problem. I wanted to tried one of the chocolate deserts but I was just comfortable and declined.

1  Thank vbnita