“Great pizza, excellent subs!”
Review of Metro Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Metro Express
Ranked #216 of 614 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 13, 2016

We love Metro's pizza...the dough is not too thick and so the taste of the sauce & toppings really come through!! They have great prices too!! We also love their subs, cheesesteaks & wings. Can't go wrong ordering from this place!!

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

We love their pizza. Price is also very reasonable. It reminds is of jersey boardwalk pizza! They are always fast and delicious!

Reviewed December 29, 2015

We go there all the time. Delivery is a little more than I'd like but carry-out is incredible. Very good food and fast.

Reviewed October 17, 2015

Great Pizza! We ordered a 16 inch 1-topping pizza for under $10, it was fresh and cripsy! Excellent, especially for the price. When you pull into this place, it looks like a whole in the wall, but the food is worth it!

1  Thank wpeen001
Reviewed March 27, 2015

Last time I reviewed the cheese steak I had from Metro I felt it was poor. This time it was excellent....like, the best I've ever had in Lancaster, excellent. The bread was perfect...real pPhilly bakery bread and nice cheese, steak and onion blend. We ordered a plain pie that was very good as usual. The delivery was made so fast I wasn't even ready for it. Most places get worse over the years. These guys are clearly getting better.

1  Thank aronb_11