“Great Pizza Good Subs and Steaks”
Review of Vinny's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vinny's Pizza
Ranked #232 of 601 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Some of the best pizza in Lancaster. Good solid subs and steaks. They use good rolls, not baked pizza dough for their subs and steaks. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I live in Lebanon PA and previously worked in Lancaster Pa for 15 years, it took me 13 years to discover this Pizza,/ Sub restaurant The food is exceptionally good because of cleanliness and fresh foods, I enjoy their Turkey Subs, the turkey is fresh turkey breast they keep their mayonnaise refrigerated which is very important and the rolls are always fresh,Vinny's is off the Lincoln Highway near the Strasburg pike, they need to advertise more so people know about them

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

We had an excelent pizza while waiting because our rental car brook down and it took a few houres to get a new one. Thanks guys for making our waiting not that bad!

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Had a great fresh pizza and salad. Nice little place for pizza. Pizza is made where you can watch them

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Employees were using their bare hands to pick up food and place on plates for customers. BARE HANDS. I was starving so I quickly scarfed down my slices and got the heck out of there.