“Staff is friendly, best pizza”

Caruso's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #150 of 628 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

I was in town for a sports event and wanted to take the team out for pizza. I found this little pizza shop right in the center of a cute town and decided to take a chance on it. The staff at the front of the house are so sweet and warming. A curly haired, blonde young man took my order and was so enthusiastic. I ordered multiple pies and they all came out looking and tasting wonderful. I did not dine in but the atmosphere was very old school pizzeria. Needless to say I was very pleased with the food and service. Thanks Caruso's!! Will be back the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

I have been here twice now with my family and you can't beat the portions, the atmosphere or the service. Kari was an awesome server -- and we enjoyed every bit of the yummy food. We had mozzarella sticks, salads, pizza, chicken parm and it was ALL great!

1  Thank Paul A
Reviewed September 13, 2016

We came here with a group and mainly ordered pizzas and brought a cooler of beers for the adults and ordered pitchers of soda for the kids. Everyone was happy and not ordering adult drinks really saved us some money. We will eat here again when we visit at the end of September.

Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

Were local, and this Caruso's is one of our favorite places to eat. Haven't had anything bad here yet. Their pizza is amazing, and the cheesesteaks on the fresh baked bread are the best we've ever had!

Don't hesitate to eat here; you won't regret it!!

1  Thank DebHefflefinger
Reviewed June 14, 2016

Stopped in to refuel while at Spooky Nook for a tournament. Pasta before the big day!

We were going to carry-out but thought it looked like a nice place to eat in.

Great big portions of salad and bread were delivered first. Main courses were eaten and left overs made a whole meal the next day. Portions are BIG!

We had chicken parm and manicotti but noticed a whole lot of subs and pizza leaving for take-out. We will definitely try that out too next time we are in town.

Three main course specials with tip for under $40!!!!

Note for non-PA folks: no beer or wine but you can bring your own

1  Thank J G