“Mmm”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Good food! Looks like an old diner! Best chicken croquettes! Done right not mushy on inside! Will be back!

Reviewed July 13, 2018

Have been here twice. The first time was great but today was not a good experience. We arrived about the same time as the previous Friday morning, a little after 9. We were seated in the back, after watching them seat one person at a 4 person table up front, when seats were available at the counter. He was finished and paying at 9:55 as we rushed to have our order, that was just barely ready, being boxed up for us to take out because I had to be at work at 10:00. We were forgotten in the back and we had to go look for a waitress to even bring us coffee never mind make an order. Definitely not the relaxed family breakfast we were planning on.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Was drawn to this restaurant after viewing coverage on The Travel Channel.
Meatloaf dishes are their speciality and we were looking forward to having it. Their website is very professionally done, but their meatloaf dishes are not.

The portions are large, but the taste and presentation is far from spectacular.
The meatloaf gravy was thick and pasty. The mashed potatoes were not creamy. They were rather chunky and not well mashed. The meatloaf was not distinct in any way but rather bland. My husband had fried chicken which was small, dry and overdone.
He said it could have been mistaken for a small pigeon. Fries were not hot and greasy.

We arrived at 4 PM and the parking lot was empty, like the diner.
The diner was hard to find and I wish now we never found it.
Very disappointed. It was a highlight of our vacation in Lancaster.
I will never have faith in The Travel Channel's food reviews again.

Don't Waste your time and money here. There are far better places to eat in the area.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Came for breakfast. Just stumbled on it by accident. Old traditional diner with an attachment in the back, which is where I ended up.

Very fast service to take the order and get it out to me. Server was efficient and all business. Not even a crack at a smile. I'm guessing she wanted to turn the tablefast despite the place being mostly empty on a Sunday morning.

The homefries and rye toast were excellent but on this morning they were rationing the cheese in my cheese omellette so it was very dry. Maybe a single slice of cheese. Maybe.

With some friendly service and a little cheese I would have rated it higher.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic restaurant , we scheduled it as part of our trip to Pennsylvania. We came to see sight and sound play along with others attractions in Pennsylvania. The food was exceptional and the price was reasonable. Service was good and staff friendly , we plan on having several of our meals there over our course of our 1 week vacation , this way we can try several of the dishes.