“Great time !! Great food !! Great price !!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Infinito's Pizza Buffett
Ranked #194 of 614 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed October 6, 2016

This buffet restaurant is a three-ring circus. Everyone is having a great time, including adults and children alike. The pizza, pasta and salad buffet is incredible. The choices overwhelm you. The first question you ask is, "What am I gonna eat first ?" while you are holding your private parts so you don't pee in your pants. I saw a number of kids do just that. While eating it was really enjoyable watching people as they went from item to item trying to decide what they wanted.

My wife and I's favorite pizza was the "veggie" pizza with the "alfredo" pizza coming in a close second. The salad bar choices are very good with onions, cheese, cucumbers, green peppers, black olives, at least four types of greens, and at least six different types of salad dressing.

If you want an experience especially if you have children or are child-like you'll love this place. Great pizza and pasta and salad at a great price. The service is also great !!

M. Greg Miller
Millersville, PA

Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

The pizza is really good, and the service/workers are extremely nice and helpful. You can ask for any type of pizza you want and they'll make it for you. They have/make everything from cheese to cheesy fry to smores pizza. It's basically a CiCis but 100Xs better. They also have a pasta and salad bar too. If you love pizza, you'll love this place!

Reviewed July 13, 2016

`This is your budget restaurant. Stopped in alone and for $6.88 I was very content. Enjoyed the salad and the pasta. I wanted a pizza that was not on the rack and requested it. Eight minutes later it was hot and ready. Very accommodating and a friendly staff. Management was very kind. Take the whole family, it is one of those affordable places with something for everyone!

Reviewed June 16, 2016

You might need a few antacids or a trip to the gym after you leave, but your kids will love it. The pizza is thin-crust so you can try a variety without eating too much. You can also ask someone behind the counter to cut a slice in half.

Reviewed April 14, 2016 via mobile

My husband enjoys infinitos because of the great price and all you can eat pizza! My family was hoping to celebrate my brother's birthday at infinitos in Lancaster. Unfortunately, after calling in to speak with the manager, I was told that they do not provide any sort of gluten free pizza. Moreover, I would not be allowed to purchase their bar for the salad and bring in my own gluten free pizza. I was very disappointed they could not make an exception so that we could have our birthday party at the restaurant.