“Adequate pizza”
Review of Little Caesars

Little Caesars
Ranked #336 of 594 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Folks, this establishment offers $5 pizza. This is all that needs to be said. What is surprising in that they offer pretty good pizza for that price! I had one of the best pizza'a of my life here about 3 months ago. I was renewing my drivers licence at the Penn Dot building a couple of doors to the south. I was approximately number 57 in a line of 100+ people. After well over an hour of waiting, I quietly left the PD building, snuck down to the LC and got a pie within a minute. Returned to Penn Dot and nobody knew I was gone except the Amish guy next to me. (What license was he getting?) So I offered him a slice and he didn't say anything!

Reviewed 13 December 2016

They could do more I used to love their pizza and their price I used to brought pizza from there every week but they started put too much catch-up and less cheese And pizza is so sweet I wish they start to keep it the way before

Reviewed 21 April 2016

It's not the best pizza in the world, but it is good especially on a budget. This location is clean and the customer service is good. Food comes out if not available right away within a few minutes.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Good pizza for a $5.00 carryout deal. Could use a little more cheese on it, but I guess for the price it's OK. Always have them ready and didn't have to wait long.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I've had some questionable experiences there but there was a gentleman there named Drew who always provides excellent service. He makes it worth going to this store instead of the one on Lincoln Higway which is terrible! Both are equally close so if you have a choice go to this one!