“First time and AWESOME chicken”

El Triangulo Latino
Ranked #217 of 656 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Caribbean, Spanish
Reviewed June 3, 2018

First time here and we decided to stop, you see it all the time and always wonder about it.
But we did and really glad we decided to because the food was amazing. 1/2 chicken is moist to perfection and the wings are the best i have had in Lancaster.
I don't think i will go to any other Dominican place again..

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed August 20, 2017

I had frequently seen this restaurant from the bridge coming in to Lancaster from Manheim Pike/Fruitville Pike and finally my friend and I decided to give it a try. I had the cubano - excellent! And I had enough left over to take home and eat for dinner. The staff was exceptionally gracious and the food worth returning for. It is BYOB as well!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed April 18, 2016

Been here twice. Both times the service was just as good as the food. An adventure in Latin cuisine. Try the Cuban Sandwich, pulled pork (Pernil), empanadas, and save room for the tre leches cake. They are all very good. Best food of this type since South Florida and/or NYC. The atmosphere is funkie and warm. We are 70 year...

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Jimbo1946
Reviewed July 29, 2015 via mobile

This was the first time we ate here. I had Pernil (pulled pork) very juicy very tender very very good. My boyfriend had Cerdo Frito (fried pork chunks 2 inch squares 6 of them good amount of yellow rice and beans. Beans come as a side dish also very good.
As Entradas we had 2 Beef and cheese Empanadas. Very very very good. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is
1. The waitress had a little bit of an attitude when we ordered. Maybe I should say impatient we were not ordering fast enough, but during dinner she became more friendly.
2. The Tres Leches came in a plastic container. It was good but ruined the presentation of it. Suggestion.. Serve it in a bowl... Not in plastic. It would actually pass as house made. Like I said food was very very tasty. Small but cozy. Parking little bit of an issue. Again food was very very tasty. We will be back.
Price wise also very good. 1 couple with all this food and drinks $ 30.00.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank Mia-Lenny
Reviewed August 13, 2014

AMAZING restaurant... I loved the music and the atmosphere.... Alexandra Gonzalez is a wonderful waitress who always talks with joy! My favorite is the Mofongo

Date of visit: August 2014