US$159
Hotels.com
US$99
US$89
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites Amish Country(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$107
ComfortSuites
US$98
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$128
US$102
Country Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$123
US$58
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$179
US$120
US$170
US$160
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 17, 2016

This inn was fabulous in every way. Beautiful grounds with animals, a beautiful little 'gentleman's cottage'. Incredible redone barn with a cathedral ceiling. My room was sweet and comfortable with an enormous bathroom. The couple who own the inn are friendly and sweet. The breakfast was rocking, too.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank TheScribe_10
Reviewed July 13, 2016

I went to Pheasant Run Farm with my boyfriend for his birthday weekend. We both agreed that it was, by far, the best bed and breakfast we had ever been to! There is a beautiful patio to sit on, a small furnished shed on the grounds to visit and recline in privacy, walking paths, and horses to admire. The decorations are impeccable and our room (Catharine) was spacious and clean. I have already recommended a coworker to visit this place, and I'd recommend anybody else to book a room with Pheasant Run Farm. My only caveat is I would ask when you book a reservation if there will be a wedding party the night of your stay, since that can introduce more guests on the grounds than you would prefer. I wish I had stayed a night without a wedding party coming in that night, but it was still the best b&b I've seen.

Room Tip: Catharine's Room was spacious and had a small rock wall.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank megs570
Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

Friend and I used the B&B as a base for exploring Lancaster County. Good location with well groomed grounds. So quiet and peaceful. We preferred the small size--just 4 guest rooms all ample size with several large common sitting areas, inside and out. Delicious breakfasts.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank IntrepidwDog
Reviewed April 26, 2016

Upon arrival we met the owner of this property who explained all the history surrounding the farm. He also showed us to our room, and gave us dinner suggestions. We were encouraged to walk around the property, make ourselves at home, and relax. Our room was spacious and spotless. The adjoining bathroom had all the amenities we needed. The grounds are well kept, full of flowers, trees, and beautiful to walk. The breakfast served in the morning was excellent and filling. We will stay here again!!

Room Tip: All the rooms have great views of the property!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Rebecca S
Reviewed April 4, 2016

My wife and I recently visited Lancaster County and when planning a getaway we always go to our trusty Trip Advisor site. After reading several reviews on B&B's in the area we chose the Pheasant Run Farm.........Excellent choice : ). Bob and Vivian Abel are the nicest folks ever and we especially enjoyed their company on our stay. Their housekeeper/chef Elizabeth prepared our breakfast and was also a pleasure chatting with every morning. Elizabeth gave us great info on antique shops in the area along with several places to eat as well. There are four rooms in this converted barn to B&B and on this stay we chose Violets Room. Honestly, the room is so comfy cozy we could have just stayed there the whole time. Perfect for some long needed R & R. The bottom line here is that when my wife and I visit Lancaster County again, the Pheasant Run Farm will be our home away from home. Thank you Bob and Vivian. We love your B&B and we'll see you again : ).

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple