“Pizza at work”

Lancaster Pizza Company
Ranked #400 of 600 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 May 2016

My co-worker ordered a pizza for lunch, and offered me some. I thought it was very good. The sauce was on the sweet side wich I really like. Lots of cheese. If the crust would have been a bit crispier, I would rate it excellent. As it was, it was very good.

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

Went to this place based on other reviews. Had mild wings and a pizza. Wings were dried out and tasteless. The pizza was greasy, the sauce tasted like battery acid. Service was bad. Served the wings in a basket for 3 people but didn't offer bring plates. Only person working left the place alone to go out and smoke came back 5 minutes later and didn't bother to wash his hands. Gross.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

Went here for lunch today and was very disappointed with the quality of the steak in the steak sandwich. Instead of using a high-quality steak product, it tasted like a frozen version of Steak-ums. The slices of pizza that we received just tasted "blah" to me, nothing special. I certainly won't be back. There's too many places around Lancaster that gets a Philly Cheesesteak right.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Since my first visit, I have been back multiple times. This place is awesome. Tried a dozen parmesan garlic wing which were incredible. The wings are really crispy and crunchy. So delicious. This is my new favorite place.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I read about this new place in a recent newspaper article. They opened in April and we visited them earlier tonight. We had a great experience. It is a small restaurant with approximately 10 tables. They also do take-out and delivery. The place was clean, the guys were very friendly, the food was great and their prices are VERY reasonable. I eat a lot of pizza and I don't know of anywhere where you can get a large, 16" pizza WITH pepperoni for only $8.99. The pizza was very good. Others in our group had sandwiches....a cheese steak and a sub. Both said their sandwiches were very good. I noticed that the cheese steak was very full. They did not skimp on the meat. We also had garlic knots which were delicious. Self serve soda fountain with all the refills that you want. We had real plates and utensils instead of paper/plastic. I look for things such as this. I typically boycott a place that won't give you soda refills. No problem here. My wife and I had a large, two topping pizza, an order of 6 garlic knots and two sodas. With tax, our bill was only $17. I really liked this place and we will definitely be back. Please check them out. You will be glad that you did.