“Great lunch spot!”

Cafe di Vetro
Ranked #240 of 641 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Description: Variety of house made breakfast and lunch items from custom omelette and French toast, pancakes , to salads, soups, sandwiches, and pastries. All made with top quality fresh ingredients. Made to order. Plus delicious coffees and teas as well as refreshing smoothies and milkshakes made from our own house made ice cream . Enjoy in our contemporary, big city inspired cafe constructed and furnished in lots of Italian tiles and glass.
Reviewed January 26, 2018

This is a perfect place to meet a friend for a sandwich or coffee. Food is solid and the decor is fresh and clean.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

One of our favorite places for breakfast lunch. The bread is amazing...they bring it in daily from Philadelphia (Liscio’s). The breakfast sandwich’s are made to order and the coffee is roasted locally. The waffles are airy and light with a nice side of fruit. The staff is friendly and will sit and shoot the breeze with you. Highly recommended.

Donna P, Owner at Cafe di Vetro, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2018

Thank you for your kind review!

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant serves a great breakfast! I ordered an omelette with Brie cheese and veggies and I was pleasantly surprised!! It was splendid! The atmosphere is very friendly and many patrons hold conversations with each other. The strong coffee can compete successfully with any chain!

Loved this place!

1  Thank MVFoodie10
Reviewed December 15, 2015

My friend and I had lunch at Café di Vetro recently and it was wonderful. The café is smallish inside, although I believe there are tables on a second level. I didn't walk upstairs to take a look. I had the best vegetable soup I've had in a long time. I virtually never order vegetable soup, but decided to take a chance on the beef vegetable with rice soup. It was so delicious I didn't want it to be finished. I also typically do not order sandwiches, but I had the turkey, brie, cranberry aioli on toasted cinnamon raisin bread and it was quite yummy. The two young people behind the counter were very nice, friendly, were smiling (I always appreciate smiling), and very helpful. I wanted an unsweetened ice tea and the young woman offered to brew me a glass of green tea. It too was delicious. It's a great location, on a corner just a few blocks from the square in downtown Lancaster. They don't offer a lot of selections but I can't imagine anyone wouldn't find a few items that really tempted them. Breakfast items are available all day, and they also have specialty coffee drinks. My friend got the almond latte and raved about it. They are only opened until sometime in the afternoon, I think. I will definitely go back there for lunch.

1  Thank DJAndrews
Reviewed October 31, 2015 via mobile

Amazing breakfast sandwiches and the pumpkin spice Chai latte was on point. Will definitely revisit frequently!

1  Thank Sara H