“Great!”

Ranked #221 of 618 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

Went there with our two year old. Chips and salsa were delish and our food came out super fast! Server was friendly, food was great, and doesn’t break the bank!....will definitely go back!

Reviewed July 31, 2017

We eat here several times a year. We never had bad service or bad food. This is our favorite place for Mexican food in the area. The salsa is so yummy and so is the queso! Burritos are amazing too! Try the Mexican Fried Ice Cream - You won't be disapointed!

Reviewed July 1, 2017

I stopped here alone at the end of happy hour so I was still able to get a lime marguerite which was good. Chips and salsa were delivered to the table but to me, the salsa was a big disappointment, more of a tomato sauce, not chopped tomatoes, very mediocre in flavoring. The chips were good. I had a hard time getting my server to understand that I wanted 2 chicken chimichangas, a la carte, no rice, no beans. I kept saying in over and over, fried chicken only to have her return to ask again. Better safe than get the wrong food. My plate was delivered with 2 chimichangas about the size of an egg roll but there was rice on the plate so I asked this different person if this was indeed my food. The chimies were packed with chicken but again, not too flavorful. The rice was also bland. In all it was just average, typical fare. I would not return here. No complaints about the service.

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

We went for mothers day. It started off great, but quickly turned sour. The waiter never checked on us, our dinner took forever, and when it arrived it was wrong. The runner who brought the food rolled her eyes, when told of wrong sides. My oldest child ordered wings and they didn't come until the rest of us were half way through dinner. When they did come, they didn't come with the sauce. We had to ask 1/2 hour later for sauce and drink refills. I know its Mothers day, but the service was atrocious and furthermore they didnt seem to care.

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

Quickly seated, food was good, mojito was watered down. Service was horrible, saw my waiter twice never asked if my food was ok, waited 10min for my check. Won't return.

1  Thank Alanna W