“The best food in the county”

Rice & Noodles Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 641 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

The freshest ingredients and best Thai food around! They can work with food allergies and great portion sizes. Always a family favorite. Originally a restaurant in New Orleans that moved here after Katrina.

Reviewed June 8, 2018

My friend told me about this place. My wife and I were in Lancaster and were about to go to one of our other favorites when I remembered about this place. A quick call to my friend to get directions and here we are. Does not look like anything special from the outside but those are my favorite places. I had some type of won-ton pho soup that was cray good. It had so many flavors that my taste buds were on overload. My wife got some rice dish that was also out of this world. Needless to say we love this place, We have been here several times since and even got take-out a few time on the way home from shopping. This place is a must!

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff and superior food. This place is a must visit when I want great food at a great price when I get into the city!

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

It’s easy to miss this unassuming restaurant next to Dunkin’ Donuts, any you might even shy away based on appearance, but don’t !

The food is very fresh. We ordered spring rolls, a banh mi sandwich, pho bowl, chicken and rice platter and 2 jasmine iced teas. Everything was great and the total check was $37. Dishes generally range from $6-$8. The fresh herbs are key as well as the sauces (sriracha, bbq and peanut) that allow you to flavor your meal to your liking.

Service was super friendly and fast.

We definitely recommend Rice and Noodles!

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

I rarely give reviews, just saying. So I have been to this place before and thought it was average at best however my last visit was just gross. First, the water they served tasted like toilet water and undrinkable. I ordered the the fried rice with shrimp. It was tasteless and even worst was the shrimp. Tiny shrimp the size of my thumb nail. They were super duper bright orange and tasted like nothing. Is there any such thing as imitation shrimp? The thought crossed my mind. My Mom got the pho and she said the chicken taste like it was three days old. Try Saigon Cafe for a delicious pho or Sa La Thai for great stir fry with big real shrimp. Sorry I gave this place another chance. I will never waste my time and money at this place again.