“Wonderful crepes”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed September 13, 2018

What a great place to have crepes! Great service and a nice place to meet friends for lunch. There is limited parking behind the building.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

After bringing a relative to Lancaster General for a procedure, we wanted a place nearby to eat breakfast. Rachel's was perfect. Crepes were yummy and quite large. Our server was friendly and efficient. The dining room atmosphere was cute and homey. They also had a lovely spacious outside cage area. As it was 90 degrees outside the day we were there, we opted for an indoor table.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Amazing crepe.....my son and I both had the Steve Murray. I added tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms! I can't say enough about the amazing flavors! Warning......they are massive....bring your appetite. Great ambiance....we sat inside but there is an outdoor covered porch area too. We will be back!

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

These crepes are so light and fluffy you won’t even know that you’re eating a crepe. I always get the bacon cheeseburger crepe and my wife enjoys a variety of veggie crepes and we’ve never been disappointed and neither will you. A must stop if you’re in Lancaster County (they’re putting a new location in East Pete, just off the Fruitville Pike).

Reviewed August 15, 2018

While taking granddaughter to visit Millersville University we stopped here for lunch. We had about a 10 minute wait before we were seated. Granddaughter had the smoked salmon crepe, wife the cheeseburger crepe, and I had the Turkey Club. All 3 were very good indeed, although the crepes were thicker than I make at home because of the fillings. Portions were big, such that my wife ended up taking half of hers home. We also indulged in the dessert crepes -- wife had the dulce de leche, granddaughter the berry cheesecake, and I the Fresh Fruit crepes. These were thinner, more like my own, with fresh ingredients.. Standard drinks (coffee, tea, juice, soda) are available at reasonable prices. Two sides are hash browns ($1) and fruit cup($3.50) As mentioned by others, parking is tough. Handicapped access is behind the outdoor dining area. Place is closed on Mondays, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays, 9 to 8 on Saturday, and 9-3 on Sunday. Enjoy!