“Great food, great service (GF options)”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pasquale's Restaurant
Ranked #183 of 594 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 February 2017

I love eating at Pasquales! My wife and I moved to the area in January of 2016, and this was a great "hole-in-the-wall" Italian restaurant. They have delicious pizza - the Sicilian pizza is my favorite, but it's huge! They also have great gluten free options!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

called out for pick up.we had cheeseburger subs spaghetti and meatball was very good also.very good food and prices we reasonable.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

I just got home from dinner at Pasquale's. I was feeling a bit stressed when I arrived as I had planned for a large group of friends to have dinner together. The most sweetest and most helpful waitress greeted us. Her smile and kindness immediately put me at ease. THANK YOU, Janelle for serving us so well!!! You truly were a gift from God tonight.
The food was scrumptious and the portions gigantic all for such a reasonable price. This is why I continue to come back to Pasquale's over and over again.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

You really will enjoy this full flavor Italian food. The Family that owns and runs this eatery is why it is so popular. Along with great tastes and service weather eat in or take out. We believe it is the best pizza in town and that say a lot since there are around 65 pizza business in the area. Frank and his wife build original versions of classic food as well as new dishes. Cant say enough!

Reviewed 1 March 2016

The food was excellent and they gave big portions. The service is a little slow. They also have take out. Bring your own bottle of wine! It has little cove rooms, which are cool. We couldn't get one...