“Satisfying lunch”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #232 of 640 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 10, 2017

Had a hankering for a Burrito and was not disappointed. The only thing to be mindful of is this : the sliced jalapeno peppers are NOT pickled, they are fresh, which means FIRE in your mouth!!! Beware!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

I don't usually eat in chain resturaunts but I do enjoy this one. Cafeteria style serving and your choices of entrees and appetizers.

Reviewed July 28, 2017

This is the only Mexican place I go to and order the same menu over and over again! I've tried and been to other Mexican restaurants, but, Qdoba is by far my best place when it comes to my favorite Grilled Steak Burrito!!! I always order it with extra fajitas - and their fajitas are just right! This is my go-to casual snack/lunch/dinner place whenever I go to the mall.

Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

As always, Qdoba didn't disappoint! The Drunken Yardbird is my favorite taco. They seemed a little spicier at this location than normal, but still yummy! The staff was great, too. My kids loved the chips and queso dip.

Reviewed August 21, 2016

Food is far superior to chipote grill and their service was amazing. Food was hot and prepared right in front of you. Service with a smile is always helful. they explained any questions you had and they even allowed us to try new products for free. nice location and very clean.