“Best Sticky buns!”
Review of Fritz's Bakery

Fritz's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Langhorne
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My mom started going to Fritz's when they opened their first place in Croydon. We still go to Fritz's to buy the best sticky buns around! Also, have awesome cakes.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I first experienced Fritz's sticky buns 40 years ago when I worked in Croydon. When I left that job, I thought that was it. When Fritz's opened in Oxford Valley, I was delighted. Now they are right behind Neshaminy Mall and I am in heaven. You will not find a better sticky bun anywhere.

Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

A co-worker brought in some of the cinnamon buns and the raisin sticky buns into work in Princeton Mercedes and after my lunch I decided to try them. I must say they must’ve been the best cinnamon buns I’ve ever had. Great flavor and awesome icing on top. Highly recommend!!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

On my first visit ordered walnut sticky buns and danishes. Both very good. Staff is very friendly. Good selection of items, but definitely get sticky buns! On my second visit ordered raisin and walnut sticky buns and they were great! Cheese danishes are very good, the apple danishes were just ok? Will definitely visit Fritz again.

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

I was told if you like sticky buns you'll LOVE this place! The variety of sticky bun were amazing! I prefer the nuts and raisins! The vanilla pound cakes are delicious, the brownies and the cookies! So if you have a sweet tooth, this is the place to go!

Date of visit: August 2018