“IN A PINCH”

Blue Dog Pub
Ranked #24 of 132 Restaurants in Lansdale
Cuisines: American, Pub
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Was not impressed with this place. didn't look very clean, Cheesesteak took for ever to get, even though the place only had 6 other customers. Average at best, if I was starving, not sure if I'd go in.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2017

we went for lunch with some co-workers, the food is very good and atmosphere was ok, the drinks were very good and the price was great...

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

On this warm summer Friday, we met up with family here at the Blue Dog Pub in Lansdale for lunch with the kids.

Plenty of free parking at this strip mall and we sat down and ordered soft drinks for the table from TOM.
A couple of spaghetti and tomato sauce, a grilled cheese sandwich for the kids, a French onion soup, a pretzel cheese burger, southern spicy wrap, and a philly cheese steak sandwich for the adults. All dishes were good, French fries and potato chips on the side, with a nice sized pickle.
This place has many craft beers to choose from, warm or cold, to go, IPA's you name it!!! Nice size bar with numerous flat screens on the wall, daily specials and Phillies game specials also. Plenty of fine pickin's on the menu. We will be back!!!
Enjoy!!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 12, 2017

Four of us stopped by the Blue Dog Pub for lunch. In spite of the bartender working both the bar and the serving area, he did a good job of getting the food to us quickly. Two of us had Ceasar salads; the greens were crisp and the dressing was tasty (but overdressed for my taste). One had the fish and chips which was proclaimed excellent and one had a BLT which was enjoyed.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

I was more than surprised to discover that my rather elderly parents had become even occasional patrons of this place. I would never have walked through the door of this strip mall bar. It's definitely a bar (my dad was a little embarrassed about taking his little girl to a bar, but since I've passed the half century mark, it was all legal...) I've only been there for late lunch, and it's never been very crowded, or very rowdy. We're all big fans of the cheese steaks. Most of us like the traditional version, but one member of our party always gets the cheese steak hoagie, and he's always happy.

I'm afraid I can't evaluate the beer selection- we just go for the cheese steaks. I've been there 3 times. The wait staff has been friendly and patient. We've no complaints.

Date of visit: February 2017