“Time for a New Cook”

Add it.
Huey's Grill And Tavern
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 19, 2012

On St. Patrick's Day, Ham, Boiled Cabbage and Boiled Potatoes was a menu choice. Potatoes were cold and hard, cabbage was not boiled.
I really like the atmosphere there, staff is friendly but food is not good.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

I like the atmosphere at Huey's, it's a cozy, local bar/restaurant. The wait staff is friendly, bartender too, but the quality of the food seems to be lacking. Disappointing!

Reviewed January 14, 2012

The decor is very comfortable and inviting. Nice crowd at the bar and the restaurant was busy. Seems like a very local crowd.

Sandwiches were reasonably priced, more advanced yen trees were a bit pricey, drinks were a bargain. There were three in our party and we all rated the food as average. We may go back, but will sit in the bar if we do. It looked like more fun.

Reviewed December 12, 2011

My wife and I decided to grab a bite to eat on a particular Friday night, and wanted to try something different. After making a search on TripAdvisor, I came across this place. Based on the reviews...we decided to give it a shot.

This place is simply awesome. We have lived in the Lansdale area for years, and because of how this place looked on the outside, we thought it was only a local bar. Boy we were wrong.

It has a bar, and it also has a dining area. It is very home like. The food is fantastic. The ribs????? You gotta try them. They serve very generously and the food is as fresh and home made as you can find it.

The staff is great and incredibly friendly. We did not do the bar as we do not drink, but the dining room is definitely worth your time.

All these years we thought this was just a bar. Wow. Check it out, I highly recommend it.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

A friend of my wife and I choose to have a birthday gathering here and the entire staff was friendly and very accommodating the rated great and washed down well by standard beer selection priced very competitively with other bars in the area. Go for the nachos my favorite appetizer. Stop by and have some fun.