“i love that place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I only eat pizza and wings from saptolas. just try it my best diner is the chicken parm specially when I know they do it fresh to order

4  Thank 113Nasi

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I eat there at least twice a week I love the the cheese pizza cooked perfect and testy all the time. The panini is wow and it's a full Meal. They have a daily specials for lunch and dinner. If you want the best cheese steak try it with fried onion and touch of black peppers with toasted roll I would eat that every day. The feta cheese on the Greek salad is so tasty.

4  Thank Sam J
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We stopped in at Spatola's as it was recommended to us by a local colleague. The menu has all the classics that we are all familiar with. The food and service are on par with what you would expect in a decent local pizzeria. If you are in the neighborhood and looking for a casual Italian, this is certainly a place to try.

5  Thank w2889nj
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I have been back alot since my last review and has been great every time. Their pizza is one of the best in the area and leaves you wanting more. Our favorite thing us to get their house salad to go they do such great job with everything.

5  Thank LDdave
Reviewed May 19, 2012

My husband and I visit Spatolas frequently. It is a casual Italian pizzaria/restaurant with large portions and great food. We have never been disappointed with anything we ordered. The chicken marsala is excellent and covers the entire plate! Waitstaff is attentive. They also make a good pizza and have delivery. It is a family friendly place.

3  Thank ReadyToGo44