“Unforgettable taste”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I used to order deliveries from Spatola's, one day I picked up foods when I was surprised they have a nice dinning room, two days later I was eating in. I ordered one of their entrees chicken francaise. it came with soup or salad. I choose Italian wedding soup and garlic knots while my friend Alli got salad with her lobster ravioli. Our server was very nice on top of everything. After couple bites of my chicken francaise I knew it's the best meal I have had in a looooooong time. My friend loved the vodka sauce came with the lobster ravioli. Leaving with a big smile I knew I will be back soon for another great meal.

3  Thank Sam J

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Ordered personal white pizza and was amazed at the quality from this local place. Lots of competition in the area, but this is their niche.

3  Thank FWDpost
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I only eat pizza and wings from saptolas. just try it my best diner is the chicken parm specially when I know they do it fresh to order

4  Thank 113Nasi
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I eat there at least twice a week I love the the cheese pizza cooked perfect and testy all the time. The panini is wow and it's a full Meal. They have a daily specials for lunch and dinner. If you want the best cheese steak try it with fried onion and touch of black peppers with toasted roll I would eat that every day. The feta cheese on the Greek salad is so tasty.

4  Thank Sam J
Reviewed 2 November 2012

We stopped in at Spatola's as it was recommended to us by a local colleague. The menu has all the classics that we are all familiar with. The food and service are on par with what you would expect in a decent local pizzeria. If you are in the neighborhood and looking for a casual Italian, this is certainly a place to try.

5  Thank w2889nj