“THE BEST CHEESESTEAK EVER”
Review of Spatola's Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 22, 2015

First Time to try cheesesteak it was soooooo good I had to order one to take it home. my favorite sandwiches are the paninis

2  Thank eagle12015

Reviewed March 7, 2015

I ordered a White Pizza on Saturday evening to delivered, and thought good price, but when it arrived, it was dried out and very thin on toppings/cheese. Disappointed. The complimentary garlic sauce was cold as ice. Will try another place next time I want Italian.

1  Thank Kathleen H
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I used to order deliveries from Spatola's, one day I picked up foods when I was surprised they have a nice dinning room, two days later I was eating in. I ordered one of their entrees chicken francaise. it came with soup or salad. I choose Italian wedding soup and garlic knots while my friend Alli got salad with her lobster ravioli. Our server was very nice on top of everything. After couple bites of my chicken francaise I knew it's the best meal I have had in a looooooong time. My friend loved the vodka sauce came with the lobster ravioli. Leaving with a big smile I knew I will be back soon for another great meal.

3  Thank Sam J
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Ordered personal white pizza and was amazed at the quality from this local place. Lots of competition in the area, but this is their niche.

3  Thank FWDpost
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I only eat pizza and wings from saptolas. just try it my best diner is the chicken parm specially when I know they do it fresh to order

4  Thank 113Nasi