“Been going here for years.”
Review of Coffee Corner

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Coffee Corner
Ranked #40 of 132 Restaurants in Lansdale
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed September 27, 2016

In the past Coffee Corner was always a 5. Still the best place in town for a good breakfast. The Home fries are fantastic. BUT I love a good ham and cheese Omlet and they use to have the best omletts. my last two visits the food went a little south. The omletts were over cooked actually a little burned. I would be willing to go with three eggs if they would just put a little more ham in them. So the next time I'll go with the french toast and side of Home Fries.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

Breakfast and lunch choices are delicious and they are pretty quick with serving the food as well. They always top off my coffee which sounds silly to include but a lot of places around here (Park place diner) don't understand hospitality. Have been coming almost once a week for the last six months and will continue to do so.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 17, 2016 via mobile

Food is good but waitresses are rude.Went on a Sunday and the waitresses keep walking right by didn't give us menu...didn't take our order nothing.Will never go there again.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed October 20, 2015

Server came right over to take our order. I had eggs over easy w/homefries and bacon side of rye toast. approx $4.95, my friend ordered the special omelet w/onions, spinach and I believe tomatoes. $4.95. Our other friend ordered BLT cam with bag of potato chips and a pickle $ ?. It took less than 10 min all the orders came out at the same time. Very tasty. But if any rest. messes up breakfast then they have a problem. But we are going back to this little clean very small bathrooms. every two weeks. Close to train station walking distance and the bus among other in town shops.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed September 11, 2015 via mobile

Food is great. Great selection for breakfast and lunch. Friendly staff. Favorite breakfast place in Lansdale.

Date of visit: September 2015