“Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch”

Coffee Corner
Ranked #3 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Lansdale
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Delicious, large portions, friendly service. Inexpensive, large portions. Not Handicapped accessible, and frankly the stairs are scary to walk up and down.

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Breakfast is excellent so is lunch. Excellent prices. They do have great specials which I think is fairly early. I never make it there at those times. All food is very fresh. It's a small place but anytime we went there it wasn't too crowded where we had to wait. All around it's a great place for breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped here recently on the way to Longwood Gardens. Initially looked like there was going to be a long wait but we were seated within five minutes. The waitress was extremely nice and helpful. The portions were large and the prices were pretty cheap. Not the best breakfast I've ever had but good for the prices. I had blueberry pancakes and bacon....which I must say the bacon it was some of the best I have ever had. My friend had the cheese omelette which was a huge portion with hashbrowns and toast. His only complaint was that the outlet seem to be a little greasy and the cheese was on top instead of in the middle.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

In the past Coffee Corner was always a 5. Still the best place in town for a good breakfast. The Home fries are fantastic. BUT I love a good ham and cheese Omlet and they use to have the best omletts. my last two visits the food went a little south. The omletts were over cooked actually a little burned. I would be willing to go with three eggs if they would just put a little more ham in them. So the next time I'll go with the french toast and side of Home Fries.

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Breakfast and lunch choices are delicious and they are pretty quick with serving the food as well. They always top off my coffee which sounds silly to include but a lot of places around here (Park place diner) don't understand hospitality. Have been coming almost once a week for the last six months and will continue to do so.