“Great breakfast stop”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

One of our favorite breakfast spots. Nice varied options, friendly staff, very efficient runners. Kitchen is open so you can watch the cooks do their thing. This is a family run diner and I think it's great to see the generations working together. I've probably had everything at least once but I've never had a bad dish.

Cash only, so stop at the bank before you go. There is an ATM in the lobby but there is a surcharge to use it, so best to bring cash with.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

This diner is great. Opens early and has the best breakfast potatoes around. Always clean, excellent service, excellent prices and really good breakfast food. Haven't had lunch there yet but will soon. Remember that it's cash only.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

We were in Lansdale over night visiting from New York and states at at the Homewood Suites. We decided to skip the complimentary free breakfast and try a local establishment. I searched TA for a nice diner. After reading the reviews decided to give this one a try and so glad we did! I read it was a family run business and that's exactly what it felt like. Everyone was so nice and friendly and you can see hard at work! The prices are extremely reasonable. The food was so fresh! I ordered the French toast sandwich special and it was so delicious. It was a huge sandwich with a big mound of eggs cheese and bacon yet everything stayed together so perfect. The coffee was also hot and delicious. My BF had an omelet and said it was also very fresh. The portion size is more then you would expect. You can see there are a lot of locals eating there. Staff addressing patrons by their first name. It's not a fancy place, just one large room. It's not a typical diner set up but it doesn't really matter as long as the food is good. The place was packed at 12:15 on a Sunday morning, yet the service was still very good. We definitely will return again when visiting the area and would highly recommend !

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We visited on a Friday early lunchtime. There were 4 of us and we ordered breakfast. The service was very friendly and attentive~ however the speed of the kitchen seemed to be on SLOW-MO! It took a long time for us to get our food. Once it arrived, eggs and pancakes were overlooked and not very hot. Sort of a disappointment. Prices were fair.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

I agree that the service is always very good but puzzled by the stellar reviews. There are many places in Lansdale that do what this place does and do it better. I would classify the food as mediocre diner food and frankly not the best value for the money. I have been here for lunch and dinner. Because it is an open kitchen with inadequate exhaust fans be prepared to leave smelling a little greasy.