“Food is very good for the money”
Review of West Main Diner

West Main Diner
Ranked #12 of 123 Restaurants in Lansdale
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 September 2017

the place isn't much to look at the food was very good and the price was excellent, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. we took my 2 year old grandson and they were great with him and didn't make a fuss when he got a little loud..

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Food was ok, home fries were room temperature and no seasonings on them. The prices were not bad. It could have been a little cleaner inside and out.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

The food is always good, never had a bad meal here. And the service is always top. The waitresses are the best. I really enjoy their fresh brewed iced tea. And my favorite menu item is the Monte Cristo Sandwich, they do a great job with it!

Reviewed 18 December 2016

I have passed this location many times but never knew what I had been missing. This morning we had to leave early to get some last minute Christmas shopping finished. We were headed up to Walgreen's and I saw that there was some spaces empty in front of the West Main. We pulled into their parking lot and went inside this wonderful gem. It was busy but we were seated quickly. The server came right over and got our drink order while we checked out the menu. My wife ordered a half Belgian waffle and eggs over easy. I got an Italian omelet special and grits. From my seat I could see into the open kitchen and watched at how coordinated and expert the chef and her squad was working. Quickly, cleanly, efficiently and very communicative. Our company is Food Business 101 and we consult with restaurant businesses. Teaching them from opening, marketing, training and all aspects of running a successful food service business.

The food came out quickly and looked amazing. I forgot to order bacon with my meal and apologized and added it at service. My bacon came directly out. The food was hot, tasty, and perfect. The waffle was crisp, as well as the bacon. The grits were buttery and just like I remember as a child. My omelet was perfect not runny or dry. The filling well distributed and the perfect amount of cheese. But the true miracle was the Over Easy eggs. They were absolute;y perfect. The yellows runny and the whites fully cooked. It was a joy and we look forward to many more meals at this wonderful neighborhood discovery.

The only down tick is that they only accept cash. No credit card or debit cards. They do have a debit card machine in the restaurant. So there is no problem. Bring cash and enjoy an amazing dining experience.

2  Thank DennisDeitsch
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

One of our favorite breakfast spots. Nice varied options, friendly staff, very efficient runners. Kitchen is open so you can watch the cooks do their thing. This is a family run diner and I think it's great to see the generations working together. I've probably had everything at least once but I've never had a bad dish.

Cash only, so stop at the bank before you go. There is an ATM in the lobby but there is a surcharge to use it, so best to bring cash with.