“Wonderful family diner”

Heisey's Diner
Ranked #17 of 128 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after a soccer game our boys had in Lebanon. The reviews on Trip Advisor were positive so we decided to try it. The food was very good. Huge portions, tasty homemade food. Our party had the fried chicken, seafood platter, pancakes and hot chocolate, ham with pineapple platter and one dozen hot wings. Can't forget all the sides and two orders of chessy fries plus desserts at the end. The server was wonderful even after all the changes our kids made during the ordering process. Four out of five of us took food home. We would definitely go back. All this food for a very reasonable price. We could not believe how inexpensive it all cost at the end. Thanks to our excellent server and the cook!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed September 7, 2017

My husband and I literally stumbled on this diner while traveling on a motorcycle. We were on our way home to Maine and trying to get to I78 via route 72North. It was lunch time and my husband spied the sign (we love diners) so we pulled over. There appeared to be a lot of locals there. We sat ourselves and were warmly greeted. The menu has typical diner fare but some things I haven't seen on diner menus...smoked sausage for one and a specialty of the house, Boom Boom Burger which is a burger with a special secret sauce on it. I had the smoked sausage and my husband had the Boom Boom burger which he said was fantastic. My meal was as well. They have healthy options too, such as salad, fruit, cottage cheese, I think that there is something for everyone. The diner doesn't look very big at first glance but on the way to the rest room I discovered that there are meeting rooms and a whole other dining section behind what you see in the front. It's not fancy food but plentiful portions and home made everything. A must do if you are in the area.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 31, 2017

My husband used visit the restaurant for breakfast with his coworkers every Friday and the last time he went the waitress demanded a big tip and was asking all kind of questions where they were from where they worked....they stopped going there after that.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Heisey's is a good family restaurant. There is a wide variety of items to pick from plus specials. The deserts are great too. You can't go wrong if you are on a budget. Good food fair price.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here for our anniversary and we're glad we did. My husband for a steak wrap that was the best steak wrap I've ever tasted. I got pork chops, mashed potatoes, and macaroni salad. A lot of meat on the pork chops and mashed potatoes were very good. I originally ordered a different side but tried it and didn't like it. They took it away and brought me another one free of charge. Will definitely be coming back.

Date of visit: August 2017