“Flavorful Flights”

Snitz Creek Brewery
Ranked #4 of 128 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

While in Lebanon for a softball game, the family needed to refuel for the trip home. Snitz Creek Brewery was perfect. My wife and I shared a couple of flights and my kids sampled the craft sodas.

I thoroughly enjoyed the array of flavors and styles of beer, especially the Cherry Pomegranate Gose and the Espresso Imperial Oatmeal Stout.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Good tasting beer for the most part- $5 pint for most. Somewhere around 6% abv there is a secret, not written down or explained "cutoff" where your portion is only 12 ounces for the same price. THIS NEEDS TO BE EXPLAINED IN WRITING.

Ordering food and drink is far from seamless as these two functions are treated as separate entities. The food is decent and locally sourced - but dieters portions at a fairly high price.

A nice place once you adjust and compensate for the above quirks.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

What an excellent burger I had here! Just hit the spot. Grill is right it front of you plus they make their own beer. Beer was very good too! One of my favorite places I visited while I was in the area. I would def go back if I'm in town. The blueberry cream ale was excellent and they had a new strawberry rhubarb sour gose everyone was going crazy for. Go here!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 7, 2017

We were pleasantly surprised on our first visit here. The pub is easy to get to and has ample parking. Inside, it is the kind of place we like; quaint, lots of wood and clean. The staff was friendly and service was great. Our food came out quickly just as ordered. Their beers were great, each one popped with flavor and they had a good variety. We were glad we found this place and it is our new pre Hershey Bears game place. Southern Schuylkill County would welcome you with open arms.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

Normally we love Snitz Creek but, OMG, would that bartender shut up? I do not know his name....he is young and spoke non-stop for over an hour to a couple at the bar. We watched customers lining up while chatter box talked and talked and talked while very slowly pouring a sampler for the couple he was speaking. When he realized people were lining up for beer he walked outside to find the other bartender who was on break to come in to help. If young chatterbox stopped talking and actually paid attention to customers he would not have needed back up. He was still talking to this couple when we left - he didn't look up to say thank you or goodbye. Nothing. Sorry but although we like this place, a lot, it is not worth coming back if chatterbox is bartending. We'll be spending our money elsewhere. Not worth the constant pontificating.

Date of visit: April 2017