“Went to recharge....”

Ranked #1 of 2 Lebanon B&B and Inns
Norristown, Pennsylvania
“Went to recharge....”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I spent three days at The Berry Patch to rest and recharge my batteries. What a fabulous three days! I was met upon my arrival by a big ole' friendly dog who made me feel like he knew I was coming, Bunnie and Charles are gracious hosts, who make you feel like you are the #1 guest in their home. Breakfast was unbelievable and after breakfast, they made sure you had what you needed for whatever you planned for the day. Walking outside, you see kittycats, a mini pony and a goat. What a relaxing, homey atmosphere. I'll definately be back next year!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Barbara C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 November 2011

This was our first b&b experience. We loved the Berry Patch! The hostess, Bunny, greeted us before we even got in the door. The room was cozy and very clean with a nice hot tub and our own bathroom. Breakfast each morning was very delicious! We will definately be back!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 529Michelle
Bear, Delaware
Reviewed 24 November 2011

We recently stayed here for our honeymoon. It was my first B&B experience. I was made to feel at home the moment I walked into Bunny's door! She had decorated for Christmas and the place was amazing!! Her breakfasts are the best I've ever had! Her warm and inviting personality along with the beauty of her home, the surroundings and of course those breakfasts will have us back there again!!!

Room Tip: best tip I can offer....STAY HERE!!!
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank gce302
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 October 2011

We went to this B&B with high expectations because of the reviews and we were quite disappointed. The room itself was nice but when I go to a bed and breakfast I expect a little more than just a nice room.

When we got there we paid for our room right away which was different than what we are used to but it was no big deal. We weren't shown around the house and they took us straight to our room so we didn't feel very welcomed. In my opinion the house was a mess. It looked like every holiday of the year threw up in the breakfast room and throughout the house. There were Santa night lights, nutcracker figures everywhere, Christmas wreath above the fireplace etc.

We were told that they just reopened because of the flood warnings they had and were restoring a lot of things but nobody informed us of this which took away from our relaxing experience. The outside was a disaster. We had rocking chairs by our room but they had spiderwebs everywhere, weeds growing out of every corner, cracked tiles, etc. It definitely made us NOT want to spend any time outside.

Every day breakfast left us with more to be desired. First day we had 2 toasts, 1 hash brown pattie and 1 sausage pattie all out of a box. Day 2 we had eggs with salsa which smelled like pizza. Day 3 is when we were really disappointed because all we got was 2 white bread french toast and 3 pieces of bacon. Thats it! We had to stop somewhere on our way home to eat again because my husband and I were both starving.

I likely will not recommend this place to anyone or ever want to come back. If they were having issues after a hurricane they should have stayed closed until they cleaned up because I will not always remember the mess. This place wasn't horrible but I have been to much much better.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Annon3865
MaximTravel
Reviewed 9 October 2011

Excellent accomodations that are relatively close to all Hershey destination. Celebrated our first wedding anniversary, and had a wonderful time. The breakfast was great, the grounds and rooms are clean, and most important of all the B&B owners were very friendly and accomodating; the Wyndham or Hyatt never made us a cake for my anniversary.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MaximTravel
Laconia, NH
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Although we arrived to find that they were renovating after some severe water damage to this wonderful facility, the owners were as gracious and friendly as always. We were upgraded to a room with fireplace at a reduced rate to make up for any inconvenience. They had to go above and beyond just to fix us breakfast in the morning as most of the first floor rooms were either empty in preparation for renovations or filled with items that belonged elsewhere. We were there for 4 mornings and breakfast was awesome and plentiful each day. Our room was unaffected by any of this. We enjoyed our stay and can't wait to go again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 103MMH
Reviewed 19 August 2011

Go to Bunny's bed and breakfast, my first time staying at a bnb, was a great experience, plus her gourment breakfast was so delicious, my 3 yr old love it!

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank monipinc
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
9.8 km away
18.2 km away
White Rose Motel
White Rose Motel
#2 of 25 in Hershey

Been to Berry Patch Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!