“Great Cakes and Sweet Treasts”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dolce Vita Desserts
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Lemont
Reviewed February 18, 2016

Any time I am in the mood for a cupcake, this is where I head. I am always greated nicely and never disappointed in my cakes. They are always moist and my husband loves her white raz (and he is not a cake person). They also make great cake for occasions like weddings. My wedding cake was a big hit. Worth stopping by for a tasty treat or dessert to take home.

Reviewed February 8, 2016 via mobile

This is a cute storefront for excellent custom cakes and desserts. The cookies served are very tasty. On the whole lovely baked goods, albeit a little pricey.

Reviewed March 29, 2015

Love this place! All the treats are fresh, and such a large variety to choose from. Don't miss out for a great desert, or just a special treat!

Reviewed October 11, 2014

This week we discovered this wonderful bakery. It's a little gem tucked into the village of Lemont. After reading their selection of cupcake flavors, we decided to try all of them ... a fun way to celebrate my birthday! The apple was my favorite, but the salted caramel and white chocolate raspberry as well as the pumpkin and chocolate were also a hit. Out of six people, everyone was happy! My husband's grandmother was a baker in Vermont, and he said emphatically that they were the best cupcakes he has ever eaten! The quality of the ingredients is obvious, as well as the amazing flavors. The staff was also wonderful ... really nice. a definite hit!

Reviewed October 11, 2014

The other reviewer must have the wrong address. This place is nothing short of amazing. I was expecting the cupcakes to be good, but I had no idea a cupcake could taste that good! Now I am addicted! The frosting is light and airy and not overly sweet. They taste fresh and homemade. The quality is fantastic!