“Pleasantly tasty!”
Review of Nagoya

Nagoya
Ranked #11 of 46 Restaurants in Lemoyne
Reviewed July 23, 2017

My husband and I were originally going to eat at Korealicious but it was a Sunday and they were closed on Sundays so we went to Nagoya. I'm glad we did because the food and service was great! My husband ordered the spicy pork and I ordered the Japanese ramen. The spicy pork was really spicy and had a lot of flavor! My ramen was just as good with the miso base. They also offered us homemade sake for free! I'm glad we had the chance to eat here on our last night at PA.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

I got the spicy ramen. It was very good. I love when the staff treats me as though they were happy to see me. It is new and I wish them well. I am anxious to try other things. They have bento boxes and several other interesting items.

Reviewed May 15, 2017

Had lunch here with my wife. The lady who served us was very nice. The sushi was good. My wife had ramen which she enjoyed, but next time would order the spicy ramen for added flavor. I had pork fried rice which had good flavor. In summary, it was fast, good and cheap.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

This is a very small restaurant that serves unique Japanese food. The appetizers are great but the Japanese pizza was very interesting. It is a piece of art as most of their dishes. Simply served at small tables and rather rigety chairs. The atmosphere is very simple but the staff very friendly. There was a wait time and the chef got one of our orders wrong and we had to wait another 10 minutes and eventually had it to go. But otherwise it was a pleasant experience in Japanese cuisine.

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

People have a fantasy about, "Let's open a restaurant."

They're good cooks, they develop a menu of dishes they know how to cook, and boom, they have a restaurant!

Only problem is cooking for family and friends, when you're making one dish for a crowd, it's relatively easy.

Cooking for 12 people (and more) when everyone ordered something different is more of a challenge.

This small 44 seat restaurant illustrated that challenge perfectly when we tried it.

There was a table of twelve, seated, another of four, and adding two more was, well, difficult.

A table of two was done shortly after we arrived. I'm certain they were happy. We were not.

The twelve count had their entrees brought out one at a time, painfully, one at... A... Time.

While we, a twosome, waited, and waited, and waited. Salad and soup, was easy, and came quickly. The three some across from us, well, they waited.

The soup was ok, the salad was ok. But meanwhile, we're still waiting...

Restaurants are different than cooking for family.