“Great Food, Fresh & Fast”
Review of Zio Gio

Zio Gio
Ranked #1 of 2 Quick Bites in Levittown
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: There are two rules for Authentic Italian Street Food. It's got to be fast. And it's got to be delicious. Zio Gio is genuine South Philly. It's where we learned from the masters, the original hoagie shops and Italian Market street vendors. Now we're bringing that experience from the streets to you. Authentic cheesesteaks, meatballs, roasted chicken & pork, sauces, and sides. Even old-time gelato. All made fresh with quality ingredients and served fast - either at the counter or our convenient drive-thru.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is absolutely fabulous. The food is wonderful. Freshly cooked in a test kitchen and Dave the executive chef/manager is very knowledgeable in his craft. This place obviously takes pride in what they do and it demonstrates in the flavor and presentation. Will definitely come back and would recommend to anyone!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed August 18, 2018

I had grilled Veggie wrap (eggplant, spinach,something red..probably a pepper) I ate it really fast because it was so good, so it could have possibly been a tomato, who knows at this point..lol A little disappointed that a wrap and drink cost $8.03 and didn't include anything else. No chips, no fries. i didn't realize this until after I had ordered that the fries were separate, $2.00. So it would have been a $10 meal.

My daughter (11) had kids noodles & gravy and "liked it" ($5.99). My other daughter (9) had 2 chicken tenders and fries and" loved it." The workers there were friendly. The place is really clean too. There was also an area that had a huge checker board out on the table_of course we had to play!

Myself being a Military Vet, LOVED seeing their support in a Fundraiser that was going on for Vets during the Army Navy game in Philly. Also picture of a small foreign town thanking Zio-Gio for their support. And of course a picture supporting local baseball team (Im a softball coach, but seeing a baseball team is just as good..lol)

Their food was so good and so is their support for the Military and Community. Will go back!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Pretty good. The food was very good, not just the typical for a quick stop, a big selection to choose from. The staff were friendly and they all seemed to take care in keeping the restaurant clean and orderly. The price was reasonable.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I know they are trying. I get it. But each time I go I am severely disappointed. I've been there many times, trying different items, but it just isn't meeting my expectations. I will say this... the menu would work in holland Pa... it's just to much for the area. Pricey, and really too much effort in the food. What I mean is to stop trying to add truffles to grilled cheese, to come up with a new idea. Go with what made you fall in love with the food industry. And simplify it. Show people passion for what you do, and they will love it like you have.

Date of visit: February 2018
2  Thank service1stfood2nd
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

My city would go crazy for a place like this. Good food -FAST! I had a cheesesteak. The bread almost made me cry. The menu was so fantastic with pasta and meatball sandwiches and cheesesteaks. I could go back again and again and try something new every time.

Date of visit: January 2018