“Awesome sushi”

Add it.
Fuji Steak House
Ranked #33 of 71 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Visiting our son at Bucknell and checked this restaurant out. Fuji Steakhouse can easily compete with the best sushi restaurants in Tokyo, San Francisco or Chicago. Great value... the prices are very reasonable. This restaurant is byob, so can enjoy great sushi with your favorite bottle of wine!

2  Thank Moon_Sauce

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We tried Fuji Steak House for the first time last Saturday night. Everything was delicious! The sashimi appetizer sampler was so beautiful in its presentation, and the fish was super fresh! Chicken satay with peanut sauce was delicious! We tried a chef's special roll, "French Kiss" - ooooo, so good! We are going back this Friday to try more! They also have thai and hibachi! And did I mention great value!

Reviewed 9 February 2017

I have been here a few times with some friends. There sushi is good but nothing special and a little pricey for the area. The best thing I have had here is by far the yellow chicken curry. I am not a big fan of curry to begin with but Fugi steakhouse makes me what it twice a week. It is not really spicy ( Which I like) and is very flavorful. I will be going back just for the curry !

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Food was delicious ( a bit pricey for lunch ) but fresh ingredients and well seasoned. Strongly recommend the steak and shrimp hibachi meal -- outstanding

Reviewed 28 October 2016

2nd time at this place and won't be back anytime soon. First time we had asked for mild seasoning but both dishes very hot and too spicy to enjoy any flavor. Then this time the hostess was friendly but the server was quite abrupt and annoyed when I asked 2 questions about menu items and impatient to take our order so just played it safe and ordered hibachi shrimp meal which was good but sauce very salty and portions very very small for the price, onion soup was just clear broth. Then server just stood at front of tables watching us so she could collect her bill and place was empty on a Friday so felt creepy staying any longer. In about 2 hours felt hungry and wanted to go to another place to eat, prices are high for what is given out, menu extensive and difficult to follow and even see it. Don't like this place.