“Great Sushi”

Sushihanna
Ranked #32 of 75 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed January 17, 2017

We all love to come here for fresh food. Sushi is top notch but so are the other dishes. Everyone, kids and adults are happy when we leave Sushihanna.

Come here you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed December 8, 2016

I am always skeptical about sushi outside of major cities but I thought I would try this Japanese restaurant on Market St. My wife's Teriyaki dish was fine but the sushi was average at best. I have been to Japan many times and have a high standard for sushi, unfortunately Sushihanna didn't measure up. There is no
liquor for sale but many diners brought their own wine and were willingly provided glasses by the staff .

1  Thank Stephen D
Reviewed December 3, 2016

The service was pretty poor (wrong order, long delay and lots of college students to make the ambiance not very good. But we were hoping for great food, our meals were OK - sushi and teriyaki seafood were good but not top shelf - though the pricing was high enough to expect gourmet excellence -

Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

Been here a hand full of times, never had any issues. It's always fresh and delicious, I will not go anywhere else for sushi. Staff is always happy and helpful. Also it's byob which is great.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 17, 2016

We're from California and live on sushi and Asian food, so it's not really fair to compare Lewisburg PA sushi with LA. But it was respectable. I wouldn't order the teriyaki beef or chicken again, but the rolls and yakitori were good.

Date of visit: October 2016