All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomc unitroom was cleanstovewifitvbucknellmotelsinkrefrigeratorcleanlinessuniversity
Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

Our room was more like a little apartment. It was clean and had all the basic amenities you would need. The owners were extremely nice and always there to answer a question or get you what you need. Some of the rooms are more ultimate than others and the ones that aren't I feel like will it's just a matter of time.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2016

I write this with mixed feelings because it appears the owners want to do the right thing and to grow their business. They were very accommodating but the sad fact is that the place is very worn, and in desparate need of updating. That said, if I were paying $75 a night
I would have said the price matched the quality but at $250 a night w a 2 night minimum on graduation weekend, it was certainly not worth the money. We knew going in that the place wouldn't be great, and it wasn't. Our options were very limited. Instead of trying to make a killing on graduation weekend, the owners could have done themselves a service by charging a rate commensurate with the quality of the experience and then slowly building up their reputation by rehabbing the rooms. Place wasn't dirty per se but I got the sense that industrial strength cleaners were brought in. Never felt comfortable kicking my shoes off and relaxing on the couch for fear that Unwelcomed critters might not be far behind. I wish the owners well but I wish even more that their prices for graduation weekend in any way matched the quality of the rooms.

Room Tip: Room 109 seemed to have been updated, with clean wood floors replacing the shabby carpeting that was in the room we stayed in.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

I booked the Budget Host because I was looking for a budget hotel. It was about 1/2 the price of other hotels in the area, so I reserved it. All I can say is that you get what you paid for. I wanted a cheap place to stay and that is what I got. The room was adequate, although quite noisy because of its proximity to the highway. The bed was comfortable. Although the unit had a kitchenette, there were no cooking pots or utensils. I am not sure how one can use a stove without a single pot or pan. The microwave was broken, so cooking was out of the question. Did I mention that the price was right?

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2016

My family and I had booked 2 rooms to stay for one evening. We arrived around 9pm and the first bad sign was that the front door to the main lobby was locked and no one was even at the reception desk (seen from the outside). Eventually an employee came and unlocked the door. Once we got in, we were told our rooms were sold to someone else and handed the employees cell phone to talk to the owner (his wife). She explained that they had gave the rooms to other customers and that we could go down the street to another hotel (which cost more) since they had available rooms. They had already charged our credit card, prior to us even checking in. We will never try to book a room at this place again.....shady business!!!!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank robineb2016
Reviewed November 30, 2015

All Suites Inn seems to be in a state of transition. It is very clean and it is obvious that the owners have begun upgrading what had been a rather thread bare facility until recently. So I look forward to the future and would easily stay there again. The great value is the room itself. Ours had two rooms (bedroom and sitting room) separated by a small kitchenette and bath. While such an arrangement is nice for a traveler, it would be excellent for an extended stay! The staff is very friendly and gracious, going as far as to walk out on a cold, windy night just to point us to the best parking place for our assigned room. If the renovations continue as they seem to be going, I would easily upgrade my rating to a 4 and possibly 5.

Stayed: November 2015