“GOOD FOOD!”

Vince and Tony's
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed April 22, 2017

We have eaten there many times; reservation recommended if there are more than 2 in your party. We often eat at the bar; wait staff very friendly; food is excellent.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

I took my girls there for a Friday night dinner. It was very busy but the service and the food were really good. We had pizza, appetizers, a few of the dinner entrees and dessert. We will defiantly be back.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Food is good. Used to be our go to place, but think the quality of the food has dropped a bit. Only a couple of brews on tap.

Reviewed January 25, 2017

Excellent food! Busy because people know a good thing! Staff works hard and hustles to keep things moving. Last time I was there I ran into a table of 4 friends. 3 out of 4 had ordered the eggplant parm. Even though I had just had it for lunch I ordered it also. Maybe the best eggplant parm ever! Will def go back. Families welcome. Liquor license.

1  Thank Ann F
Reviewed January 17, 2017

We go to Vince and Tony's a lot. Most of the time we get pasta with garlic and olive oil. They put just the right amount of garlic in it. Everyone is nice and friendly.

1  Thank sanric302