“B-day dinner”

Vince and Tony's
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Had an awesome birthday dinner with my husband. The food was awesome and I ordered scallops (so good) and they separated out the cream sauce since I was eating healthy! It was awesome!!

1  Thank ChristinaRoge

Reviewed May 3, 2017

Went with my mom for lunch. Got 3 apps and took home 1/2 of the order. They give you so much! Everything was very good--including the service. Don't miss out on the garlic rolls.

Reviewed April 22, 2017

We have eaten there many times; reservation recommended if there are more than 2 in your party. We often eat at the bar; wait staff very friendly; food is excellent.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

I took my girls there for a Friday night dinner. It was very busy but the service and the food were really good. We had pizza, appetizers, a few of the dinner entrees and dessert. We will defiantly be back.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Food is good. Used to be our go to place, but think the quality of the food has dropped a bit. Only a couple of brews on tap.