“Good Ice cream! Plus autographed Photo from Freddy Kruger.”

Greco's Italian Ices and Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Lititz
Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

The ice cream is really good quality. Can taste test any flavors you would like. I highly recommend the strawberry flavor. Plus, Freddy Kruger autographed phot with cool message. If your in Lititz go to this place!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2018

My wife and I have known the owners for years! The owners are down to earth friendly people who love seeing customers enjoy their favorites. Take a chance on this small but quaint and rewarding stop! You will come back for more!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Great old fashioned ice cream for a reasonable price. Very generous portions, with a wide selection of flavors. I would highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff and good variety of flavors. Italian ice and other specialties. Best ice cream in the county!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

We visited here on a Friday afternoon when the owner was in. We happened upon the parlor after visiting a local chocolate shop that he also incorporates into his ice cream. There were about 27 homemade flavors that the owner comes up with. He also has different flavors depending on the day. It was absolutely delicious! We have an ice cream ‘problem’ in our house and thankfully for my jeans but unfortunately for my tastebuds Greco’s is a 2 hour flight from our house! I had ccpbf it was chocolate based ice cream that was creamy and dense and made my mouth so happy. It had a true peanut butter swirl and fudge to top it off. My son had the cookie and cream and it was equally as yummy. The atmosphere was fun. He is a hard core eagles fan and is extremely personable and knowledgeable about his product. You can feel the passion he has for his business and his customers as it shows in the quality of his product. He is community oriented and I highly recommend visiting Greco’s!

Date of visit: September 2018