“Good food, great service ”
Review of Stella A's

Stella A's
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Lock Haven
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

We were here in the middle of the day, weekday - not crowded. The service was attentive and not overbearing. The food was hot, fresh and just as described. I had a salad and my husband had soup and sandwich. We both liked our meals.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed February 23, 2017

The management is very friendly and accommodating- I can't recall a meal when one of the owners didn't come to the table after my meal to inquire about our meal. The wait staf is always outstanding- Some recent cosmetic upgrades were noted.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed December 31, 2016

Enjoyed coming here. Good food, good selection, pleasant wait staff. Never had to wait long to be seated.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

I visit Stella A's for lunch very frequently when I am working in town. Their food is fantastic and the service is exceptional! Would recommend to anyone as a great lunch restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 6, 2016

Whether you want to order some appetizers and cozy up to the bar or sit down to a casually, romantic dinner, this is the place to go when you are in Lock Haven. The food is affordable and delicious. The bartender is great and the location is very convenient.I would recommend the spanakopita for Greek fans and the crab dip for the seafood lovers.

Date of visit: September 2016