“Best dining in Lock Haven.”
Review of Stella A's

Stella A's
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Lock Haven
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Great Greek/Italian/American dining. Highly recommend spaghetti salad with grilled shrimp or chicken for lunch.

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

Far exceeded our expectations.
The food is delicious, the owner and staff are friendly and the prices very reasonable. I'd definitely go back the next time I'm in the area.
No complaints whatsoever.

1  Thank Vincent G
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

We were here in the middle of the day, weekday - not crowded. The service was attentive and not overbearing. The food was hot, fresh and just as described. I had a salad and my husband had soup and sandwich. We both liked our meals.

Reviewed February 23, 2017

The management is very friendly and accommodating- I can't recall a meal when one of the owners didn't come to the table after my meal to inquire about our meal. The wait staf is always outstanding- Some recent cosmetic upgrades were noted.

Reviewed December 31, 2016

Enjoyed coming here. Good food, good selection, pleasant wait staff. Never had to wait long to be seated.