“Manager is very rude and unprofessional, would never go to the spa again!”
Review of Spa at Stone House Inn - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spa at Stone House Inn
Reviewed January 29, 2011

At first glance the inn is very neat and clean. People seem friendly. However, after I came down with the stomach flu at 2am the morning of my birthday and was suppose to have a full body massage for 75 dollars, I was informed at 9am when I called that I would HAVE TO SHOW UP SICK or PAY THE FULL AMOUNT! The policy of paying 75 dollars when you are completely sick and up all night is outrageous. If they want me to come with the stomach flu and spread it all about their office and make everyone sick and disgusted I will.

Furthermore, the manager was very rude and unprofessional on the phone. I would never go back to the stone house inn and reccommend that if you do get sick in the winter or anytime like all people do- not to go there as well. My twin sister felt horrible that I couldnt' go on my brithday, and so I offered her my spot that i had to pay for anyways- she called and spoke to the manager who was also very rude to the point where my sister was in tears!!!!!

The manager made an exception- hwoever, we will never hear the end of it. When we called to reschedule as promised, our tandem massage 75 +75 dollars, we were told we had to be called back by the manager. When we answered the call the manager came on the phone yelling, "I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH ANGUISH YOU HAVE CAUSED, you were such a problem"

So we will not cause them anymore anguish by giving them our money and business.

5  Thank Farleyaj