“Dinner w girlfriends”
Review of Fattoush

Fattoush
Reserve with OpenTable
Fattoush is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 89 Restaurants in Malvern
Reviewed September 28, 2018

What a great find! I love Mediterranean food and found amazing cuisine. My friends and I will be spreading the word. Hummus was delightful - we ordered Mezza for the table, but I could have had that for dinner it was so good...and if possible, the baklava I took home was even better

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

We came here on a Saturday and the restaurant was empty but not for good reason. My husband and I shared a Mediterranean combo (falafel hummus and babaganoush) grape leaves and chicken shawarma. Save the grape leaves that were not my favorite I honestly thought this was some of the best food I've ever had. They also allowed us to substitute grilled veggies for tabuleah and they were awesome!!

1  Thank teacherjesseka
Reviewed September 12, 2018

Fattoush calls itself a Mediterranean restaurant, but in fact, it's a Lebanese restaurant with cheeseburgers. Yet nothing in the place -- most of the menu notwithstanding -- carries the faintest whiff of Beirut or the Shouf Mountains. Even the ambient music sounds like a flamenco mix. The limited Lebanese-American menu is well executed, but nothing to write home about. And the waitress the night I was there was blissfully ignorant of Lebanese food and culture. So why eat at Fattoush? There are plenty of other Middle Eastern restaurants in the area and they ooze Syrian, Lebanese, North African or Ottoman charm. Their food ranges from very good to excellent, too. The best Middle Eastern restaurants, after all, offer a cultural experience with their food. Well, that question seemed to have occured to other people the Tuesday night I ate at Fattoush. I was the only diner in the house. As I left, a couple walked in -- but nobody else. This place is going to have to get its game up, or it will fail. Bag the burgers. Burger places do that better, and diners who seek Lebanese food want kibbie. Also, Fattoush should lose the "Mediterranean" handle. Pipe in oud music. Put Lebanese pastries on the menu. Hang photos of Lebanon and its people. Fattoush doesn't serve Italian, Spanish, French or Greek food. It serves Lebanese food and it should do so with pride. Go all in, or get all out.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

This place looks so nondescript, but a friend asked to meet there. The place was immaculate and casually furnished. Service was excellent. Great and healthy food!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank mandyswope
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

If u like Mediterrean food give Fattoush a try.
It is in a strip mall in Frazer but the new owners did a great job with the interior. Everything is fresh. Their hummus is one of the best we ever had. The fattoush salad is amazing. The owner/chef is an excellent cook. His wife waited on us. Very good service. It would be nice if there were more fish choices. Maybe a fish of the day on the weekends. When I think of healthy eating I think of fish. We all had the flounder. It was delicious. Very well presented. They allowed me to substitute tabouleh for the rice on my platter. It was so fresh. Loved it!
We will be back with more friends. Want to introduce more people to Fattoush in Frazer!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Donna M

Been to Fattoush? Share your experiences!