“Good food and beer”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

We went last night around 20 past 7pm. The joint was hoppin. Sat at a high top and had great wings and fries and beer. Very good atmosphere. Definitely will go back.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Bee not here a few times in the past couple months and found the food to be consistently very good and a nice variety.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 9, 2018

My wife and I had lunch here. We had the Salmon BLT and the Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl. Both dishes were delightful. We had a quiet corner to enjoy a leisurely lunch.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

My team took me here for my bday lunch. I'm new to the area and never heard of it. but the wings were amazing!! I'm a lover of garlic Parmesan so i was a little thrown off that they didn't offer the flavor but the jerk rub wings were sooo good. Not breaded, but seasoned to perfection. My Cobb salad was also a good portion and very fresh!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere where you can enjoy dozens of draft/ craft beers and very good food. The staff and bartenders are friendly and efficient and we enjoyed the guitar player on Friday night.

Date of visit: August 2018