“There’s a reason they’re #1”

Anthony's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 90 Restaurants in Malvern
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Anthony's, nothing makes us happier than bringing people together through the warmth, comfort, and flavor of homemade Italian cuisine. With years of culinary experience and influences from the dishes of our family's heritage, we transport you from Malvern to the very streets of Italy. Our meals are always freshly prepared with only the best ingredients, and our warm, accommodating staff is here to ensure you feel right at home with us. Join us soon, indulge in fresh, familiar, delicious meals with friends and family, and let us share with you our love of all things food and hospitality!
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

We just ate at Anthony’s and loved every bite of it. Their cheese platter was really unique. We got to try their homemade balsamic fig jam which was really amazing. Salads were great, especially the harvest salad. I tried the house vinegaratte and balsamic vinegarette which were both really good. I got the special which was angel hair pasta with shrimp (a good amount of it) in a fresh plum tomato sauce with spinach and artichokes. Mouthwatering!! My husband got the Chicken Piccata which was excellent as well. Our son LOVED the kids mac and cheese. Even the dipping sauce for the bread was delicious. Wish we had saved room for desserts!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

This review covers two recent visits. For some unknown reason, it had been years since we dined at Anthony's. Maybe it was The Boss' diagnosis of celiac disease, and we assumed there were no gluten-free options. We were wrong.

Hit the place a few weeks back for pizza. Gluten-free for The Boss, regular for me. As always, my first pizza was Margherita. What better way to scope out crust, sauce, and cheese. Anthony's pie was really, really good! The Boss went for the gluten-free pie with sausage, pepperoni, and mushrooms. She was very happy. The BYOB aspect allowed us to take a bottle of a favorite red, and the meal was complete.

More recent visit- I knew I had to get pasta, my granddaughter wanted pasta, and the Boss thought she wanted gluten-free pasta until she spotted the risotto special with grilled asparagus and chicken. I got house-made angel hair pasta with meatballs, The Kid went for shrimp alfredo, and The Boss chose the rissoto. A different, yet lovely, bottle of red joined us to complete the dinner. Yeah, The Kid opted for water... being old does have a couple of perks.

The food was delicious, the service was wonderful, and the vibe in Anthony's is always positive.

If you are anywhere near Malvern, don't miss Anthony's!

I'm getting a sandwich next time, no, I'm getting pizza, no, I'm getting the gnocchi....

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Off the cuff lunch date. Great ambiance and food. Love being out East. I had the Margarita Pizza. It was delicious and the service was very friendly.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

This place is a frequent lunch spot for us,as the pork sandwich is to die for! We tried this place for Sunday dinner, and were even more amazed at the dinner selections.
We started with fried calamari, which was superb.
I tried the Chicken Samtimboca. It was excellently prepared-tasty chicken with prosciutto, mushrooms and artichoke hearts on top. It came with a side of veggies and pasta. Others at my table had gnocchi and chicken parmigiana. Both of which, were also great.
The cannolis are made in house, and were an excellent way to finish our dining experience.
The portion size is large... if you come hungry, you’ll leave stuffed!
Parking can be a challenge, during certain times, but it’s definitely worth the effort!

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Fabulous food. Great pricing the service was friendly fast and terrific

I tell everyone it is the perfect Italian restaurant