“Best pizza 🍕 in the North Hills”
Review of Supremo's Pizzeria

Supremo's Pizzeria
Ranked #13 of 36 Restaurants in Mars
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

I first had Supremo's pizza in 2016. I have stopped here after work several times. Recently this past week I purchased pizza and breadsticks for my college students.

The pizza is very delicious. The sauce is very good. I have only been at the one on 3 Degree Rd in the North Hills. I recommend this place. Everyone is super nice.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

We love their pizza...great sauce, lots of toppings. We often get wings, too, and I personally love their pierogies with spinach and feta. Nice place to dine-in, too...very comfortable. Good prices.

Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

We always pick up pizza from here when we have company. They usually have a family special we get and it's perfect. We love leftovers too. We heat them in the oven and yummmmm!!!!

Reviewed July 7, 2015

Usually get pizza and wings to go from here but dined in for the first time recently. The pizza is good and we also ordered chicken parm for something different - and it was solid. We use them a when we order in bulk for meetings and church functions and they have always been on time and done a good job for us. I enjoy supporting the local businesses whenever possible, and this is a great owner who works hard to please his customers. They deliver to the local area, as well. Don't forget Mango Bean is next door and you can walk right over for some yummy yogurt after the pizza is gone.

Been to Supremo's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!